Chinese Company Huawei may be out of 5G Race
Another Chinese company may also come under the grip of fresh tension between India and China. Huawei is opposed in India because its founder is said to have a relationship with the PLA.
- Discussion on 5G trial held in the meeting of ministers
Another Chinese company may also come under the grip of fresh tension between India and China.
Huawei is a major contender for 5G services in India.
The 5G auction in India is currently deferred for a year, but last year Huawei was allowed to participate in the 5G trial.
America is putting pressure on countries around the world to keep Huawei out. Huawei products have been banned in the US until May 2021.
- It is reported from sources that 5G was discussed in the meeting of senior ministers of Modi government yesterday.
- Home Minister Amit Shah, Law Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad,
- Foreign Minister S Jaishankar and Commerce Minister Piyush Goyal attended the meeting.
59 apps banned in India
China worried about 59 apps banned in India, said- information is being taken about the case
- The results of the meeting have not been known.
- Huawei is opposed in India because its founder is said to have a relationship with the PLA.
- After the border dispute, the path will be difficult for Huawei in the changed environment in the country.
In India, concerns have been raised about Huawei for security reasons.
- Who has been out of the 5G race in Singapore.
- Nokia and Ericsson got a chance there.
- Due to security reasons in the US and Australia, Huawei was excluded from the trial.
It is believed that the Indian government can also take action on Huawei.
59 Chinese apps were banned yesterday
Significantly, the government has started action on Chinese apps that threaten the security of the country.
- 59 Chinese apps, including Tiktok, have been banned yesterday.
- 59 app of China has already been banned.
- Bain’s sword hangs on China’s second app as well.
- Ban all app data will be stopped in next one or two days.
- These apps have been removed from the Google Play Store.
- Their updates will also not be available.
- Let me tell you that this restriction is interim.
- Now the matter will go to a committee.
Banned apps can present their case before the committee, after which the committee will decide whether to continue the ban or be removed.