Art of Living Social Media Super App Elyments, from chatting to e-commerce all on one platform, will be launched tomorrow at 12 noon
- The app will work from group video calling to e-payment
- Vice President Venkaiah Naidu will launch on Guru Purnima
The Art of Living has created an Indian social media app as part of the self-reliant India campaign.
- This app named Elyments will be launched by Vice President Venkaiah Naidu on 5 July.
- The Art of Living has named it the country’s social media super app.
- This single app will have all the features for which people have to use different apps right now.
It will have features such as chatting, audio-video calling, group calling, e-payment, e-commerce, along with social connectivity.
Art of Living has created an Indian social media app
A large number of IT experts have been employed to create this app.
- For the security of the data of the users, it has been said by the group that the data of the users will remain in the country,
- Its data will not be given to any third party without the explicit permission of the user.
- More than 1000 IT professionals have come together to develop this indigenous app.
- It will be launched by Vice President Venkaiah Naidu and Art of Living founder Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Sunday.
However, the app is currently available on the Google Play Store and has already had more than one lakh downloads.
- This app will be in eight languages. It will be launched on July 5 at 12 noon, which can be seen live on many platforms including YouTube.
- It has been claimed by the group that this app has been tested continuously for several months.
The help of many privacy experts has been taken for data security of users.
These features will be added to this super app in the coming week
- Audio / video conference calls
- Secure payment via Elyments Pay
- Public profile like facebook
- Curated commerce platform to promote Indian products
- Voice command in regional language