Xiaomi launches the world’s first transparent TV
Xiaomi recently launched the new Transparent TV along with the Mi 10 Ultra and Redmi K30 Ultra in China on the occasion of its 10th anniversary.
It has been named Mi TV LUX Transparent Edition.
The company claims that it is the world’s first mass-produced transporter TV.
This means that this will be the first time that customers will be able to take Transparent TV at their home.
The price of this transparent Mi TV has been kept at RMB 49,999 (about Rs 5,38,694).
Its sales in China will start on August 16.
At present, no information has been given regarding its launch in India.
Xiaomi Transparent TV How does it work?
When the Mi TV LUX Transparent Edition is off, it looks like a TV glass display.
- The company has said that when there are picture displays in it, then they are seen floating in the air.
- In such a way, virtual and real merge gives an amazing visual experience.
- This TV is not like traditional models, where there is a back panel.
- Whereas all the processing units are given in its base stand. Mass production of this transparent OLED TV will be done.
Along with the futuristic design, the Mi TV LUX Transparent Edition also features flagship-level hardware.
According to Xiaomi’s claim, it will get excellent sound and picture quality.
Transparent TV Specification
Speaking of Specs,
- It has a 55-inch transparent OLED panel.
- This panel offers 1.07 billion color combinations.
- It also has 120Hz refresh rate support and 120Hz MEMC technology.
- It will get a fast response rate of 1ms.
- This Mi TV has an AI Master Smart Engine with MediaTek 9650 custom-made TV processor.
- The TV screen is ultra-thin up to 5.7mm.
- The Mi TV LUX Transparent Edition runs on a custom-made MIUI made for TV.
This system also supports the Always-On Display.